From: Rose, James <james.rose <at> intel.com>
Subject: RE: [Moblin Dev] Recommended gcc flags for Intel Atom processors
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.handhelds.moblin.devel
Date: Friday 17th October 2008 15:56:44 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Just a followup on a couple of items that were brought to my attention:

Depending on the instruction set support in the version of gcc that you are
using, you can select
        -mssse3 instead of -msse3

Also, please disregard the -static setting.  That was an inadvertent copy.

 Recommended settings are:

        -O3 -m[sse3 or ssse3] -march=Nocona -mfpmath=sse

James