From: Wang, Ning W <ning.w.wang-ral2JQCrhuEAvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: MeeGo 1.1 update 2 and MeeGo 1.0 update 6
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.handhelds.meego.announce
Date: Wednesday 12th January 2011 07:13:54 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Today we are releasing 2 MeeGo Software updates, including our 2nd update
for MeeGo v1.1 Core, Netbook, and In-Vehicle and our 6th update for MeeGo
v1.0 Core and Netbook.

Our 2nd update for the MeeGo v1.1 Core Software Platform, Netbook UX, and
In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) UX project release, originally announced on
October 28th 2010, includes general operating system fixes that enhance the
stability, compatibility, and security of your devices, as well as:
* Fixed many important security issues
* Updated connection manager to 0.60.7, with many bug fixes
* Updated SyncEvolution to latest stable release, 1.1.1
* Updated Google Chrome to latest version, 8.0.552.224
* Resolved several media player issues
* Resolved several email client issues

To get a full list of bug fixes, you can visit the release update pages:
http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates/meego-v1.1.2-core-update
http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates/meego-v1.1.2-netbook-update

Our 6th update for the MeeGo v1.0 Core Software Platform & Netbook User
Experience project release, originally announced on May 25th 2010, includes
general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility,
and security of your devices, as well as:
* Improved the security of the system
* Resolved several media player issues
* Updated Google Chrome to latest version, 8.0.552.224

To get a full list of bug fixes, you can visit the release update pages:
http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates/meego-v1.0.6-core-update
http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates/meego-v1.0.6-netbook-update

These updates also include the bug fixes in previous update releases. For
more information, please visit: http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates.

If you run into any issues or have additional questions about the update,
you can post them in our MeeGo Netbook Forum: http://forum.meego.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6
or IVI Forum: http://forum.meego.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9.

CD: 42ms