From: Wang, Ning W <ning.w.wang-ral2JQCrhuEAvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: MeeGo 1.1 Update 1
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.handhelds.meego.announce
Date: Wednesday 1st December 2010 05:32:48 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Today, we are announcing our first update for the MeeGo v1.1 Core Software
Platform, Netbook UX, and In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) UX project release,
originally announced on October 28th.

This update includes general operating system fixes that enhance the
stability, compatibility, and security of your devices, as well as:
* Better IVI support in kernel
* Enabled Russian keyboard
* Supported MSN protocol changes
* Resolved several netbook status panel issues
* Resolved several dialer issues for IVI

To get a full list of bug fixes you can visit the release update pages:
http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates/meego-v1.1.1-core-update
http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates/meego-v1.1.1-netbook-update
http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates/meego-v1.1.1-ivi-update

If you run into any issues or have additional questions about the update,
you can post them in our MeeGo Netbook Forum and IVI Forum:
http://forum.meego.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6
& http://forum.meego.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

CD: 3ms