From: Wang, Ning W <ning.w.wang-ral2JQCrhuEAvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: MeeGo 1.0 Update for Netbooks
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.handhelds.meego.announce
Date: Wednesday 1st December 2010 04:51:01 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Today, we are announcing our 5th update for the MeeGo v1.0 Core Software
Platform & Netbook User Experience project release, originally announced on
May 25th.

This update has over 80 bug fixes and is recommended for all users running
MeeGo 1.0 for Netbooks.

This update includes general operating system fixes that enhance the
stability, compatibility, and security of your devices, as well as:
* Improved the security of the system
* Updated to latest chromium web browser with many enhancements and
security improvements
* Enabled Russian keyboard
* Resolved several connection manager issues
* Resolved several mail client issues

To get a full list of bug fixes you can visit the release update pages:
http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates/meego-v1.0.5-core-update
http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates/meego-v1.0.5-netbook-update

It also includes the bug fixes in previous update releases, please visit http://meego.com/downloads/releases/updates
for more information.

If you run into any issues or have additional questions about the update,
you can post them in our MeeGo Netbook Forum:
http://forum.meego.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

CD: 3ms