From: Tony Lindgren <tony <at> atomide.com>
Subject: N800 experimental host mode patches available
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.handhelds.maemo.devel
Date: Wednesday 18th April 2007 21:05:14 UTC (over 10 years ago)
Hi all,

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but only now got into it after
sorting out one more issue with the N800 USB DMA.

I've posted some experimental N800 host mode patches to [1] for people
to play with. Although the N800 is not built to support host or OTG mode
and does not have a mini-B connector, you can still use it via some
software hacks.

The patches are from the linux-omap git tree at [2] with some extra
patches to force N800 into host mode.

The driver is still very much experimental and can cause file system
corruption on USB drives, so YMMV :)

Anyways, let me know of issues and fixes.

Regards,

Tony

[1] http://muru.com/linux/n800-usb-host/
[2] http://master.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap-2.6.git;a=summary