From: vitthal khatpe <khatpe.vitthal <at> gmail.com>
Subject: To implement Donation functionality using paypal natively
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.handhelds.android.devel
Date: Saturday 20th September 2014 07:18:24 UTC (over 4 years ago)
I want to implement the Donation functionality using Paypal for a android
application which is generating donation for a cause. There are three
options to implement

1) Using Native SDK

2) Using webview

3) Redirect to webpage on browser

If i go with the first option, then it is possible to replace the button
(*Buy
a Thing*) with label '*Donate*' shown in sample application of Paypal
Paypal
sample app for integrating SDK in native app
<https://github.com/paypal/PayPal-Android-SDK/tree/master/SampleApp>

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zEs7N3HgYkw/VB0pkz2DbHI/AAAAAAAAAyU/hA_b_gxH25E/s1600/Screenshot_2014-09-13-22-49-58.png>

As i am using the donation option in native app instead of In App Purchase.

In this case, Will Google suspend my application from Google play store?.

If above case is true, In that case, do i have to go with the second option

(WebView) OR this webview option is also not possible as it is also the
part of native application.

And Hence i have to redirect a user to the browser for a donation if above
options are not true.

Please let me know the correct option.

Thanks in Advance.