From: Joost Nieuwenhuijse <imim-e0eRXxU5o0+EVqv0pETR8A <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: PTGui and others
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.graphics.panotools.ng
Date: Sunday 10th September 2006 16:27:26 UTC (over 11 years ago)
dario_sigona wrote:
> 1-I did an equirectangular pano with Nikon D70 and 20mm (I have no fish
eye and no
> spherical head) and manfrotto 302. It took 95 imgs 2kx3k. Everything
worked perfect til
> "Create pano". At that moment PTGui tells "jnMMF::CreateFile:fopen:too
many open files
> (24)". I'm working on a Powerbook G4, 1,33 GHz, 768MB ram, and using two
HD with 25 GB
> free space. Disappointing is that PTmac 4.1 trial version has got no
problem to create the
> pano.

Hi Dario,

Coincidentally this problem was just fixed. The fix will be in the 6.0
final version.

As a workaround for the current beta, if you are familiar with the unix
command line: open a terminal window, do 'ulimit -n 10000' and then
launch PTGui from that same terminal window.

Joost

--
<*> Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org/

<*> Gmane (news) nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools.ng

<*> Gmane  (web) http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools.ng

<*> Nabble (web) http://www.nabble.com/PanoToolsNG-f15658.html

<*> NG Member Map http://www.panomaps.com/ng/

Yahoo! Groups Links