From: ~suv <suv-sf-Rn4VEauK+AKRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: 0.48.3.1 Windows installer
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.graphics.inkscape.devel
Date: Sunday 26th February 2012 14:26:12 UTC (over 5 years ago)
On 26/02/2012 04:32, Krzysztof KosiƄski wrote:
> Hello all
> I have a Windows installer ready, and it seems to work correctly. It
> is 36 MB, so too big to send via email. Where should I upload it so
> that others might test?

Same here: I could offer two DMGs for testing, but don't know where to
upload to give testers access:
- Inkscape-0.48.3.1-1-LEOPARD+.dmg  (32bit Intel), 61.5 MB
- Inkscape-0.48.3.1-1-LION.dmg      (64bit Intel), 66.1 MB

The 32bit Intel version built on Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard (Xcode 3.1.4)
runs ok for me on OS X 10.7.2 Lion (64bit system) [1], however I could
not test whether the 64bit version built on OS X 10.7.2 Lion (Xcode
4.2.1) would also work on a 64bit 10.6 Snow Leopard system.

Note I: I haven't shared local builds and packaged osxapps before -
minimal testing & feedback on other systems would be helpful.

Note II: for the Lion package I had to copy the small launcher binary
(32bit PPC+Intel) from the Leopard version (ScriptExec fails to build on
Lion), but the bundled inkscape binary itself as well as the included
libs are all 64bit (no OpenMP support, for now).

Note III: the Lion package has lxml for Python 2.7 added (built against
the system Python version (not MacPorts) with arch i386 and x86_64) -
numpy v1.5.1 already ships with the system.

~suv