From: Ruben Van Boxem <vanboxem.ruben-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: End of rubenvb builds
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnu.mingw.w64.general
Date: Sunday 23rd June 2013 13:15:28 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hi everyone,

I have come to the conclusion that my MinGW-w64 builds bring too little to
the table for me to continue maintaining them.

I strongly encourage you to use the plethora of toolchains in a multitude
of configurations available at mingw-builds. Comparing download numbers
they have a much higher visibility, and e.g. their adoption by the Qt
Project speaks of their quality. They have succeeded in doing what I missed
when I decided to start building GCC, so my effort spent in doing that is
now wasted.

I may dabble into getting Clang 3.3 to work on Windows, perhaps even with
libc++, but I am not promising anything.

I'll still linger around here though, don't worry.

All the best,

Ruben

CD: 3ms