From: Charles Wilson <cwilso11-Rn4VEauK+AKRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Sync pseudo-reloc.c, round #2
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnu.mingw.devel
Date: Monday 26th October 2009 14:40:19 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Charles Wilson wrote:
> Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>>> Oops. posted the wrong version. The one attached here differs from the
>>> previous only in the location of the forward declaration of
>>> _pei386_runtime_relocator. This one actually matches mingw64.
>> Please commit.
>
> Done, thx.

Aaaargh.  While preparing the final synchronization patch for the
mingw64 folks, I noticed a *second* error path that I had not yet tested
-- and it had the same bug. The attached patch fixes that one (the
synchronization patch I just sent to the mingw64 guys includes this
change).

2009-10-26  Charles Wilson  <...>

	Resync with cygwin.
        * pseudo-reloc.c (__report_error) [CYGWIN]: Correct size bug
        regarding error messages.

OK? (and sorry for all the churn; hopefully this is the last of it)

--
Chuck

http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference

CD: 1252ms