From: Kristian =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=F8gsberg?= <hoegsberg-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Starting weston next branch
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.freedesktop.wayland.devel
Date: Tuesday 30th October 2012 18:51:38 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hi,

We've talked a bit about branching 1.0 and starting new development on
master, and there's definitely a number of features already waiting to
be merged: Anders headless backend, Tiagos xwayland work, Scotts
minimize etc work, Johns GLES2 patches etc.

However, instead of branching of 1.0 development, I'd like to make a
'next' branch for now, where we can integrate new features for later.
The master branch continues to be for 1.0.x releases, as we focus on
improving documentation and fixing bugs a little longer.

Kristian

CD: 3ms