From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Anders_F_Bj=F6rklund?= <afb <at> users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: Some 0install projects
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.file-systems.zero-install.devel
Date: Sunday 8th January 2012 19:02:28 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Thomas Leonard wrote:

> Arch Linux native package support
>
> Allow 0install to detect native Arch Linux packages that are already
> installed, rather than downloading a second copy of common libraries.
> This should be a fairly simple matter of copying the existing code for
> supporting e.g. Slackware and modifying it a little.

I added it to: git://repo.or.cz/zeroinstall/zeroinstall-afb.git
archlinux

The "python2" package is still broken*, and you need to explicitly add
dbus-python to get the PackageKit support working but otherwise it's OK...

Of course, you'll still need an "Arch" entry in your feed for it to work.

--anders

* /usr/bin/python2, not /usr/bin/python