From: Thomas Leonard <talex5 <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Firefox 2.0 interface
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.file-systems.zero-install.devel
Date: Thursday 12th October 2006 17:50:41 UTC (over 11 years ago)
On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:28:35 +0200, Thomas Formella wrote:

> Hi,
>
> by coincidence, I found injector inferfaces for Firefox 2.0 and Gajim:
>
> http://holizz.com/software/0install/
>
> Gajim seems to be broken, though...
>
> I'm not the packager btw. and I don't know if both packages are intended
for
> public use or just experimental...

Interesting. I've added Firefox to the main list. It uses an unmodified
binary from ftp.mozilla.org, which is a good sign that Firefox is easy to
package :-)

Gajim complains that python-sqlite2 isn't found for me, but in fact this
error is misleading. The Python module is present, but importing it fails
because libsqlite2 isn't found (Debian doesn't seem to have version 2).

Thanks!

--
Dr Thomas Leonard		http://rox.sourceforge.net

easier