From: Christoph Hellwig <hch <at> infradead.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] XFS Developers meeting in San Francisco, April 3rd
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.file-systems.xfs.general
Date: Friday 27th January 2012 17:09:20 UTC (over 4 years ago)
I'd like to invite any current, past or future XFS developer to the
XFS developers meeting, which is happening as part of the 6th Annual Linux
Foundation Collaboration Summit in San Francisco on April, 3rd 2012.

All attendees should request an invitation from the Linux Foundation.
Attendees of the Linux Storage, Filesystem & MM Summit, which happens the
two days before the Collaboration Summit and the XFS Developers meeting
will automatically be invited to the Collaboration Summit.

Please reply to this mail on the [email protected] list if you want to attend
so
that I can keep track of the attendees, although you may join any time
available space permitting.