From: Jeff Mahoney <jeffm <at> suse.com>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] reiserfsprogs 3.6.24
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.file-systems.reiserfs.general
Date: Monday 26th August 2013 21:01:55 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi all -

I'm happy to announce the release of reiserfsprogs 3.6.24.

This is a minor maintenance release and contains the following changes
since 2.6.23:

- reiserfeprogs: autogenerate the version number in the man pages
- journal: fix division by 0 with one transaction in log (crash)
- CREDITS/CONTACT: remove non-historical references to namesys.com
- resize_reiserfs: fix > 8TB printf formatting
- man: create links to common-prefix command names
- reiserfsprogs: add symlinks for debugreiserfs and reiserfstune

It is available via the kernel.org ftp site at:
http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/jeffm/reiserfsprogs/v3.6.24/

The next release will be larger and include major cleanups as well as
the export of a shared library for other programs to use. I intend on
pushing most of those changes fairly quickly.

-Jeff

--
Jeff Mahoney
SUSE Labs