From: Edward Shishkin <edward.shishkin <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Reiser4 for Linux-3.6
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.file-systems.reiserfs.general
Date: Sunday 21st October 2012 19:15:56 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Changes:

Ivan Shapovalov

. i_dentry is now hlist;
. kill write_super of super_ops:
   upstream commit f0cd2dbb6cf387 "vfs: kill write_super and
   sync_supers". It kills ->write_super() along with its sole
   user, thread sync_supers. Removed from reiser4.
. kunmap_atomic became single:
   upstream commit 167885e593 "feature-removal-schedule.txt:
   remove kmap_atomic(page, km_type)". The second argument was
   actually unused long ago. Kill it.
. create and lookup do not take nameidata

Edward Shishkin

. fixups in cryptcompress plugin:
   Fix up the main search procedure of cryptcompress plugin:
   . make full-fledged tree traversal in the case when we
     encountered empty right neighbor;
   . unlock the left neighbor only in the case when we moved
     to right.
. lock the wb-list, when calling writeback_sb_inodes;
. Capture super block when syncing fs to synchronize the
   superblock with the other stuff. Make gcc happy.

Current status:
The bug which leads to key inconsistency is not yet fixed.
The update is that INSERT_FLOW carry primitive is NOT the culprit,
the problem seems to be in another place.

Download at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/reiser4/files/reiser4-for-linux-3.x

Thanks,
Edward.