From: Szabolcs Szakacsits <szaka-IyvsvuGDJ8VAfugRpC6u6w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: NTFS-3G 1.2125 Release Candidate
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.file-systems.ntfs-3g.devel
Date: Thursday 24th January 2008 09:36:41 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Hi,

The NTFS-3G 1.2121 release candidate looked fine except not compiling on
64-bit platforms due to a needlessly rigid sanity check. Thanks to
Jean-Pierre Andre, Alon Bar-Lev and Plamen Vasilev Petrov, the problem is
fixed and we have made available a new test release. It can be downloaded
from

        http://ntfs-3g.org/

The same package will be released as stable earliest after three days
if no problem is reported.

We'd also like to apologise for this issue. We are in a process making
steps to ensure that 64-bit platforms will get the same level of quality
assurance as the 32-bit one.

Have a nice day/evening,

	Szaka