From: Josh Durgin <jdurgin <at> redhat.com>
Subject: teuthology-describe-tests -> add meaning to the tests!
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.file-systems.ceph.devel
Date: Monday 1st February 2016 23:27:57 UTC (about 1 year ago)
After the initial implementation [0], we have a new cli in teuthology*
suite of tools - teuthology-describe-tests and thus a cool new way to
add English words to our tests. This should make suites more
understandable to someone who hasn't read all the teuthology tasks used.

To add descriptions to yaml fragments, the syntax is:

"meta:
- desc: "

as can be seen in this example annotated suite:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph-qa-suite/tree/master/suites/upgrade/infernalis-x

Example output for this suite can be seen here:

http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-qa-suite/wiki/infernalis-x

Now we need folks changing tests in ceph-qa-suite to start adding
descriptions.

Josh & Yuri

[0] https://github.com/ceph/teuthology/pull/714