From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds-de/tnXTf+JLsfHDXvbKv3WD2FQJk+8+b <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] Please pull xyzzy fixes
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.file-systems.ceph.devel
Date: Sunday 12th December 2010 03:22:16 UTC (over 6 years ago)
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Trond Myklebust
 wrote:
> Resending pull request after appending Chuck's fix for the nfs_umount()
panic.

[ .. and other people have other similar pull requests - acpi, ceph,
cifs, xfs etc ]

Right now I'm traveling without access to my laptop to actually do
pulls. That was unintentional, but my laptop got co-opted for more
important stuff (child needed it for school an my other laptop has a
broken harddisk), so I've just been reading email with my cellphone.
That allows me to keep up-to-date and mark the stuff that I'm
scheduling for pulling, but I end up not replying a lot because typing
is so painful and it does that silly html email thing.

Anyway, this is just a reply to say that I've not lost your emails,
I'm just effectively partly offline until Monday. I just stole Dirk's
laptop just to write a reply-to-all (or at least a "reply-to-most").

                                         Linus

CD: 18ms