From: Josef Bacik <jbacik <at> fusionio.com>
Subject: Changing email addresses
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.file-systems.btrfs
Date: Tuesday 26th November 2013 14:23:50 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hello,

Starting next week I will be working for Facebook on their kernel team.
Fusion
IO has been awesome this last year and a half but I've decided now is a
good
time to move on and try new things.  Facebook is committed to the success
of
Btrfs so not much will change as far as my involvement with the project, I
will
still be maintaining btrfs-next and working on stability.  My new address
will
be [email protected] if you need to get ahold of me, but like always I will be
around on IRC.  Thanks,

Josef