From: Josef Bacik <josef <at> redhat.com>
Subject: Leaving Red Hat
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.file-systems.btrfs
Date: Wednesday 20th June 2012 12:59:15 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hello,

Today is my last day at Red Hat, I will be joining Chris at Fusion IO.  I'm
sending this because a lot of people have been cc'ing me on patches
recently to
include them in btrfs-next, which is great, thank you!  But tomorrow all of
my
email will be forwarded to my boss and I'd rather not add to the noise of
his
normal email.  I don't know what my new email will be at fusion yet,
hopefully I
will know tomorrow, but in the meantime if you have anything you want to
bring
my attention to just send it to josef at toxicpanda dot com.  Thanks,

Josef