From: Chris Mason <chris.mason <at> oracle.com>
Subject: Btrfs progs git repo on kernel.org
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.file-systems.btrfs
Date: Thursday 27th October 2011 15:27:07 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi everyone,

I've pulled in Hugo's integration tree, minus the features that were not
yet in the kernel.  This also has a few small commits that I had queued
up outside of the fsck work.

Hugo, many thanks for keeping up the integration tree!  Taking out the
features not in the kernel meant I had to rebase it the commits, I'm
sorry about that.

The code from the integration tree is here:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/btrfs-progs.git

My next step is to push out a branch with Josef's recovery tool
integrated in.  I'm spending some time adding my metadata scanning code
with his, and trying to clean up things for a real beta fsck release.

-chris