From: Richard Stallman <rms <at> gnu.org>
Subject: Re: GNUTLS is not going anywhere
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.encryption.gpg.gnutls.devel
Date: Friday 14th December 2012 03:00:08 UTC (over 4 years ago)
We have staff for GPL enforcement, and they do their best, but there
are so many violations that they can't take action on all.  I will
investigate what happened with the GPG violation in Europe.

The FSF and FSFE are sister organizations.  We made an agreement about
cooperation, which gives the FSF the job of holding of copyright for
GNU packages; FSFE cannot do this.  However, FSFE can work with us
to address violations in Europe and we would be glad to do this.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation

CD: 4ms