From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav <at> gnutls.org>
Subject: gnutls is moving
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.encryption.gpg.gnutls.devel
Date: Monday 10th December 2012 12:03:26 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hello all,
 I'd like to announce that the development of gnutls is moving outside
the infrastructure of the GNU project. I no longer consider GnuTLS
a GNU project and future contributions are not required to be under the
copyright of FSF. The reason is a major disagreement with the
FSF's decisions and practices. We note however, that we _do_ support
the ideas behind the FSF.

We urge users of GnuTLS to update their bookmarks to the new sites and
mailing lists (see below in this message). Regular (non-digest)
subscribers were already adds in the new lists. Digest subscribers were
sent an invitation to join.

Operational changes:

Releases: ftp://ftp.gnutls.org/gcrypt/gnutls/

Development: Moved to gitorious, http://gitorious.org/gnutls/gnutls

Web pages: http://www.gnutls.org/

Mailing lists:
 - help-gnutls -> [email protected]
 - gnutls-devel -> [email protected]
 - gnutls-commit -> [email protected]
(see also http://www.gnutls.org/lists.html)

bug reporting: [email protected]

Please use the new mailing list for any replies.

best regards,
Nikos

CD: 3ms