From: Henning <bagel-svvpuOljpjDdlnRKNBTPvti2O/JbrIOy <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: end of CryptoNAS project
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.encryption.cryptobox.devel
Date: Thursday 5th May 2011 10:03:29 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Hi,

since months it was very calm around CryptoNAS development. It's
clear now, that we won't find the proper time to continue this project
in a way we would like to. We learned a lot with this project. One
thing to learn was to give it an end when there is an end. ;) So we
decided to stop CryptoNAS at this point and make clear that there won't
be any updates provided by us.

There is still a need for a project like this. And the latest
live-CD still runs fine (with all known bugs). That's why we will keep
the website up'n running and with it all downloads, documentations and
source code.

Thanks for all your help, support, ideas and for just using it!
Henning

CD: 30ms