From: Thorsten Glaser <tg <at> mirbsd.de>
Subject: Announcement: FreeWRT frozen, to be archived
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.embedded.freewrt.announce
Date: Saturday 8th February 2014 22:20:55 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi everyone,

after Debian/m68k now FreeWRT: I’m hereby archiving this cache listing…
erm well, wrong context… I’m currently in the process of archiving most
of the content of freewrt.org which includes most of frozenfish’s too.

The archive location will be an as-of-yet-undecided place and will be
announced via a newspost on https://www.mirbsd.org/main.htm
and will
contain an “svnadmin dump” and mailing list archives, but nothing more.
If someone intends to dig this out for historic or forking purposes,
be my guest (within the boundaries of the licence and the usual laws).

Contact me if anyone is interested in buying the freewrt.org domain.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
 Beware of ritual lest you forget the meaning behind it.
 yeah but it means if you really care about something, don't