From: Dave Taht <dave.taht <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Cerowrt-3.3.8-11 development only version released
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.embedded.cerowrt.devel
Date: Thursday 12th July 2012 20:54:03 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Due to the severity of bug #401, I felt it was best to get this out before
I got on a plane tomorrow.

You can do an update in place from -10 except for the one liner fix in bug
399.

Out of the cerowrt bug database:

Bug #399 - Problem starting avahi-daemon - Fixed (but if you do an
upgrade in place it won't be - see the bug for the fix. Thx)
Bug #401 - major retries in the VI AMPDU queue on ath9k - In the
process of being fixed, hopefully
Bug #402 - Tail drop behavior on fq_codel/debloat on ack-mostly
streams - defaults doubled

401 and 402 are interrelated (probably), but are going to require some
fiddling to debug (need a serial port and crash logging or
to twiddle various variables like qlen_vi, or to lower codel's memory
limits again - and shouldn't happen in the general case for most
uses/users but see #401 and #402 for details. I am not in a position
to do serial debugging for a while)

Quagga - update to support the "babelz" diversity routing option

Openwrt bug #11847 (https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/11847
)
mac80211: fix an ap + sta mode regression that prevented the sta from
connecting

I need to note that in a meshed setup with more than router, avahi
should only be on on one at most.

For those that track bugs, the cerowrt buglist keeps growing and
growing. Some of these are basically closed but need review and
testing. The bugs noted in the previous release note for 3.3.8-10 are
in there...

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/issues

--
Dave Täht