From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mart=EDn_Olivera?= <martin.olivera <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] I like the name LibreOffice
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.documentfoundation.discuss
Date: Thursday 7th October 2010 14:00:15 UTC (over 6 years ago)
I like the name very much, because it enhances i18n, it is a "more
universal" name, and it shows that multilingualism is important and global
multicultural cooperation is possible, or better, LibreOffice is a fact of
these both issues became reality

-- desde el Android-o-fono

El oct 7, 2010 10:52 a.m., "Friedrich Strohmaier" <
[email protected]> escribiĆ³:

Hi Stefan, *,

Stefan Weigel schrieb:

>Jean Hollis Weber schrieb: >> If I have to explain to someone what
"LibreOffice" means, it's easy:...
+1

to both statements

GruƟ/regards
--
Friedrich

Ansprechpartner / contact person for the "PrOOo-Box"
german language OpenOffice.org and more on CD/DVD
http://prooo-box.org

[email protected]All
messages...