From: PCMan <pcman.tw <at> gmail.com>
Subject: LXDE xrandr GUI frontent, lxrandr, is ported to Qt in one day.
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.desktop.lxde.devel
Date: Wednesday 1st May 2013 13:01:18 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Well, don't expect too much.
I only took several hours and finished a very dirty and quick port.

The program is nothing more than a xrandr GUI frontend.
Some polishing and GUI redesign is defintely needed.
I deliberately made its UI the same as (as ugly as) the original gtk+
version, just to show people that porting to Qt is not as hard as one
might think.

The source code is here.
> git clone git://lxde.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/lxde/lxrandr-qt

When an external monitor is detected, it will show some quick options.
Otherwise, these buttons are hidden.

About pcmanfm-qt, I noted some memory leaks recently and I'm going to
fix it before the next release.

Cheers!

http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_ap1

CD: 3ms