From: Joshua D. Drake <jd <at> commandprompt.com>
Subject: PgNext, The Next PostgreSQL Conference
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.db.postgresql.announce
Date: Tuesday 24th January 2012 17:47:38 UTC (over 4 years ago)
January 24th, 2012

Command Prompt, Inc. is please to announce PgNext, The Next PostgreSQL
Conference. The conference which is being held from June 26th - 29th at
the Denver Colorado Convention center promises to set the stage for all
further PostgreSQL Conferences. The conference is replacing the previous
PgWest and PgEast and will now run annually.

As always content is key and we have already secured the two of the four
full day trainings, Practical PostgreSQL Administration from community
member Jim Mlgodeski and the usual excellent Performance material from
Major Contributor Greg Smith of 2nd Quadrant.

The last conference succeeded in funding to features for the community,
this year we are hoping to fund three. Please stay tuned for more
information as it develops.

The call for papers is open with the following schedule:

January 19th: Talk submission opens
April 15th: Talk submission closes
April 30th: Speaker notification

Submit: https://www.postgresqlconference.org/talk_types

Lastly, Command Prompt would like to thank the members of the PgNext
committee. They have been a great help in determining the future
direction of the conferences.

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579