From: Martin Geisler <mg <at> daimi.au.dk>
Subject: VIFF 0.2 released
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.cryptography.viff.devel
Date: Wednesday 14th November 2007 08:32:25 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Hello,

I have just released VIFF version 0.2! These are the new things in
this release:

  Implemented overloaded arithmetic operators, so 'w = x + y * z' now
  adds and multiplies the three shares as expected. Updated API
  documentation. Released using a Distutils setup.py script.

Please download it and play with it:

  Tar/GZ:  http://viff.dk/release/viff-0.2.tar.gz
  Tar/BZ2: http://viff.dk/release/viff-0.2.tar.bz2
  Zip:     http://viff.dk/release/viff-0.2.zip

If you have any questions, then please send them to this list. I have
tried to update the documentation a lot for this release -- Epydoc
tells me that all methods and functions are documented now. Simply
having documentation is of course not a guarantee for *good*
documentation, so please complain when you find something you don't
understand...

--
Martin Geisler

CD: 6ms