From: Christos Margiolas <chrmargiolas <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Heterogeneous Execution Engine Patches and Follow Up
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.compilers.llvm.devel
Date: Thursday 9th July 2015 02:40:58 UTC (over 2 years ago)
Hello all,

It has been a couple of weeks since I first posted about Hexe. I would like
to inform you that I have pushed some patches on phabricator for a while.
Those patches are pretty much a reference of my implementation. You can
find the patches in the following links:

http://reviews.llvm.org/D10435 is
the patch with the compiler code.
http://reviews.llvm.org/D10436 is
the patch with the runtime library.

I have been talking with a couple of people and I got significant feedback
including proposals, concerns and use cases. I would like to provide these
patches so people can have some insights.

I plan to provide more documentation about how my code can be used,
extended and I will further clarify my design.

Just to make clear, I don't claim that these *huge* patches are ready to
merge. I am still working on the project and I am doing  changes based on
the feedback I got and things that need to be done.

Thanks,
Chris

CD: 3ms