From: Tobias Grosser <tobias <at> grosser.es>
Subject: Paris LLVM Social - June 23rd
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.compilers.llvm.devel
Date: Friday 13th June 2014 15:51:26 UTC (over 3 years ago)
On Monday, June 23rd, the next LLVM social will take place in Paris.
Everyone interested in LLVM, clang, Polly, ... is invited to join.

!! This time again at IRILL !!

This is a casual meeting to get to know people working on LLVM or
interested to learn about LLVM. There is no fixed schedule. We just meet
to get to know each other and to discuss. No previous knowledge about
LLVM is required. We will meet at IRILL, where we will have plenty of
tables, whiteboards and internet. You are invited to bring your laptop
to join us --- and we are happy to help with any LLVM related hacking.

o When is it?