From: Tom Stellard <tom <at> stellard.net>
Subject: LLVM 3.4.1 - Testing Phase
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.compilers.llvm.devel
Date: Friday 11th April 2014 22:02:21 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi,

I have just tagged the first release candidate for the
3.4.1 release, so testers may begin testing.  Please refer to
http://llvm.org/docs/ReleaseProcess.html
for information on how to
validate a release.  If you have any questions or need
something clarified, just email the list.

For the 3.4.1 release we want to compare test results against 3.4-final.

I have added support to the test-release.sh script for dot releases and
have done basic testing.  However, if you run into issues please send
an email to the list and we can try to get it worked out.

When you report your test results to me please remind me of what platform
you are testing on.

Thanks again to all the testers for your help.

-Tom

CD: 3ms