From: mahdi hamzeh <mahdy.hamzeh <at> gmail.com>
Subject: ifconversion before register allocation
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.compilers.llvm.devel
Date: Wednesday 12th February 2014 23:38:30 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hi all,

I am using llvm backend to generate binary for a specific accelerator. I
would like to convert instructions into predicated form when instructions
are still in SSA form. It looks like that ifconversion execution flow is
different when instructions are in SSA form. However, I am encountering
many problems (specially with registers) when I use it before register
allocation. I was wondering if anybody could confirm that if-conversion can
be used before register allocation? Any suggestion is really appreciated.

Thanks

CD: 2ms