From: Thierry Carrez <thierry-VX7I0f0crHPdtAWm4Da02A <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: OpenStack 2013.2 ("Havana") is released !
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.cloud.openstack.announce
Date: Thursday 17th October 2013 14:23:04 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hello everyone,

It is my great pleasure to announce the final release of OpenStack
2013.2. It marks the end of the "Havana" 6-month-long development cycle,
which saw the addition of two integrated components (Ceilometer and
Heat), the completion of more than 400 feature blueprints and the fixing
of more than 3000 reported bugs !

You can find source tarballs for each integrated project, together with
lists of features and bugfixes, at:

OpenStack Compute:        https://launchpad.net/nova/havana/2013.2
OpenStack Object Storage: https://launchpad.net/swift/havana/1.10.0
OpenStack Image Service:  https://launchpad.net/glance/havana/2013.2
OpenStack Networking:     https://launchpad.net/neutron/havana/2013.2
OpenStack Block Storage:  https://launchpad.net/cinder/havana/2013.2
OpenStack Identity:       https://launchpad.net/keystone/havana/2013.2
OpenStack Dashboard:      https://launchpad.net/horizon/havana/2013.2
OpenStack Metering:       https://launchpad.net/ceilometer/havana/2013.2
OpenStack Orchestration:  https://launchpad.net/heat/havana/2013.2

The Havana Release Notes contain an overview of the key features, as
well as upgrade notes and current lists of known issues. You can access
them at: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Havana

In 19 days, our community will gather in Hong-Kong for the OpenStack
Summit: 4 days of conference to discuss all things OpenStack and a
Design Summit to plan the next 6-month development cycle, codenamed
"Icehouse". It's not too late to join us there, see
http://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-summit-hong-kong-2013/
for
more details.

Congratulations to everyone who contributed to this development cycle
and participated in making this awesome release possible !

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)

CD: 3ms