From: Simon Phipps <simon <at> webmink.com>
Subject: Re: Clarifying facts
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.devel
Date: Wednesday 14th March 2012 02:53:00 UTC (over 5 years ago)
On 14 Mar 2012, at 02:36, Rob Weir wrote:

> Let's see if anyone else thinks this is too verbose.  Remember, FAQ's
> are not intended to be read as an article, one after another.
> Typically they are things we we link to and point users to for
> specific questions.

Since you have essentially eliminated my contributions and replaced them
with something different, I'll withdraw from this activity until the
partisan style you've chosen changes. A pity as we genuinely had some
collaboration sparking between unlike minds.

As an added bonus you'll not have to worry about any edit locks :-)

S.

CD: 4ms