From: Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer <at> yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Clarifying facts
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.devel
Date: Tuesday 13th March 2012 21:33:39 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Since when is Simon a committer and PPMC member?
Can't we get over the parochialism here and just
provide some practical advice to users that isn't
distorted one way or another?

At Apache we aren't in competition with other projects,
we provide our work for the public benefit and leave
discretion about adoption to the public.  Please keep
that in mind, and stick to providing resources that
benefit general members of the public.

>________________________________

that Oracle had chosen to given the project to a Foundation with the
governance and credibility to maintain it (Apache).

>Simon; we know you are very fond of the LibreOffice guys and most of us
are OK with that but you are committer and PPMC member and you are expected
to wear your Apache hat here.

>Pedro.
>

>> Thanks,
>> Eric
>>

>> Le 13 mars 12 à 21:53, Pedro Giffuni a écrit :
>>

>> > --- Mar 13/3/12, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak

>> statement in
>> to see
>> how you
>> clarification
>> respect to the
>> >>

>> > Done.

>> statements.
>> disagree with
>> respect to

>> starting

>> > Give me some credit too ... I caused it ;-).
>> >
>> > Pedro.
>> >

>> --qɔᴉɹə
>> Projet OOo4Kids : http://wiki.ooo4kids.org/index.php/Main_Page
>> L'association EducOOo : http://www.educoo.org